Our high standards means that our graduates acquire the skill and experience necessary to be in demand within the healthcare industry.
Offering Excellence in The Classroom and in The FieldOur commitment to helping our students succeed means:
- More one-on-one interaction with our staff
- Providing comprehensive mentoring programs
- Education beyond just drawing blood
- Building confidence in our graduates
- The opportunity to draw blood a minimum of 100 times before graduation
- Job placement assistance and work references
Class dates are:
OCTOBER 28, 29 & NOVEMBER 4, 6, 11
NOVEMBER 18, 19, 21, 25, 26
First Draw School of Phlebotomy is REGISTERED UNDER THE UTAH POSTSECONDARY PROPRIETARTY SCHOOL ACT (Title 13, Chapter 34, and Utah Code). Registration under the Utah Postsecondary Proprietary School Act does not mean that the State of Utah supervises, recommends, nor accredits the institution. It is the student's responsibility to determine whether credits, degrees, or certificates from the institution will transfer to other institutions or meet employers' training requirements. This may be done by calling the prospective school or employer. The institution is not accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education.